Thursday, October 14, 2010

My first post!

Well here we go!!!!! Man I had so much to say and share and now it is a big old blank space I am finding myself in hehehehehehe

Well now at least I am up and running I hope - going to get some help and tips to get this blog going!

Watch this space for some crazy outlets - I apologise in advance - can get crazy sometimes!

Be sure to watch this space for everyday thingies (my blog my spelling lol), my pazzles stuff, sewing stuff and o yes the next few day RUGBY!!!! For my international friends it is Currie cup season in SA and I am a Blue Bull supporter and it is semi finals this weekend yeah baby - Go BULLS!!!!!

OK let me get my ideas straight!

Will be posting soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post and all your comments!!