Friday, November 26, 2010

Busy Busy Weekend ahead!

Wow what a weekend lying ahead! Here is a sneak peak of what's coming up! Unfortunately no crafting or sewing! It is my son's 9th birthday on Sunday and we will have his birthday party today after school. It is getting so much "easier" the older they get hahaha. Just boys their bikes, cricket kits and a big big lawn to play on! Best part is NO CAKE - I saw on another blog somewhere a doughnut "cake" and will be doing that. Easy peasy - boerewors rolls (hot dogs) some chips and sweets, juice and the doughnuts!

Tonight I have a ladies nite with a very dear friend of mine! Can't wait I know it is gonna be a blast! Already dreading the headache I will have to suffer in silence on Saturday!
 (Love you Babes!)

Early tomorrow morning setting foam party stuff up for another birthday party! Then off to the Pond (nice river) for MBA and companies Christmas Parties! Playing on the Jetski's and boat's! Maybe I will try my hand on some water skiing! Only problem gravity baby - the ladies will know what I mean lol!

Sunday still undecided - all due to weather. But Sunday is my "baby boy's" 9th birthday! Wow they grow up so fast!

Well as you can see busy busy will post pic as we go along!

Happy Thanks Giving to everyone and enjoy your weekend!

OK I need to get going now still so much to do and buy lol for this afternoon's party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post and all your comments!!