Monday, November 8, 2010

Post of SHAME!!

As I said previously - it is time to sort out my craft/sewing room! I am not proud of putting these pic on my blog but I am doing it to remind me to keep it neat and tidy!

Beware I think I must put a PG rating on these pic's lol (I am turning redder and redder in the face;)
Oh my!! Where is my Pazzles?

There you are! This is what happens if I leave the room at 2:30pm

I Think there is 2 machines in there?

There you are!

This area look the best so far lol;)

Presser feet anyone!

And some more!


Needles and more needles - can never have enough!

Oh how nice - all in its place!

Inspiration? I have plenty of that - Thanks Bernina!

Oh don't they just shout USE ME!!!!

This little iron perfect for bias tape and seams

My newest addition - my Zutter binder! Reminds me to follow up on mu o-wire order

Oops will not forget you outside - thinks the lawn needs a cut too!

And what might be in here??

PATTERNS Oh no still have to sort these!

So as you can see it is getting there! Doing the patterns now then more craft stuff and finally I have to get some color in that room! Only dull ideas can come from Dull surroundings lol.

I you don't hear from me soon please send the rescuers as I might need it!

Feeling much better about craft/sewing room just wish it was a bit bigger than 3 x 3m - but it is workable!

Thoughts are running away from me with ideas to jazz it up and what to sew!

So let me get down to business and sort the final nitty gritties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post and all your comments!!