Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Covertitch...... to buy or not to buy??

I have a Bernina 700D over locker and it is not compatible with a cover stitch foot. I had a look at our local Bernina dealer and thought of upgrading my over locker and the owner showed me a Nina CoverPro 1000CP. I did some internet searches and read allot about the Jerome model (looks the same).
 I do sew allot for my children - tshirting, jersey knit ect! I always have to hem ect with a twin needle and sometimes I am too lazy and leave it raw hehehe.

Any info would be greatly appreciated! O and the best is the price so much cheaper than to upgrade my over locker!
 Ok I think I am starting to convince myself hahahah. Hopefully will show you all my new toy soon!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post and all your comments!!