Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Knit Culottes JJ Burda Style

I downloaded this pattern from Burda Style 24 August 2009 and then again 02 November 2009. I really wante dto make theae and somehow never got to it. After trail and error to copy my own pants I remembered this pattern! Yipee! It was so easy to follow and make! Thanks JJ1 - Burda Style member!
Love that the back and croch worked out first time round! BIG YEAH!!!!!



Looks Like a Skirt lol

It must be a skirt????

Tada!!!! Comfy Pants! 
Love the flair!

Here is the link if you want to try it!
Oh here is some pic of my 10 min skirt for my dauhter check out the rolled hem come lettuce edge!

Oh my no smile :)

Rollerd Hem Lettuce Edge

Shirring



Well that is that for now!

Hope you all enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you like it. Yours look really good. I should have done in solid color. Regard,

    JJ1

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my post and all your comments!!